Thank you to Disney+ and ShopStyle for sponsoring this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Disney+ My Latest Binge Worthy Streams
Okay, mamas – I LITERALLY CANNOT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT ABOUT THIS ONE. We all know that I like to stay busy – what can I say, mama didn’t raise no slacker! I’m hustlin’ all up and down these bloggin’ streets hehe. But that DOESN’T mean that I don’t need some time curled up with a blanket, snuggling with my pups (and my hubby 😘), watching Disney movies! So I jumped onto that magical Disney+ train and I have NO REGRETS.
If you haven’t heard of Disney+ yet, girl, wut r u doing?! With a Disney+ subscription, you get access to watch over 500 movies and 7500 hours of television from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic! If it hasn’t hit you yet, this also means: DISNEY CHANNEL ORIGINAL MOVIES!!! There’s honestly so much to choose from so I thought I’d share my fave picks.
On my watch list!
- Lizzie McGuire. If you didn’t hear, a Lizzie SPINOFF is coming our way, omg! So I’m getting all caught up on my childhood hero 😍
- High School Musical: The Musical: The Series. Guys this show is SO cute! It’s a Disney+ original, and it’s mockumentary style, which is hilarious!
- Live Action Lady and the Tramp. What was your fave Disney movie growing up?? Lady and the Tramp was one of my faves for sure. I’ve never stopped loving pups! I thought this new live action version was so good! It really captured the heart of the animated film, but hey if the remakes aren’t your thing, the animated version is available to stream, too!
- Smart House. If you are a child of the 90s, I hope you saw this movie lol! It was one of the first DCOMs and it just takes me back.
- Boy Meets World. I was actually invited to a friend’s house recently and we watched a lil Corey and Topanga 😘 honestly, cutest (fictional) couple of the 90’s!
- Coco. This is one of my fave newer Disney movies. It’s so sweet, I cried! It feels like an underrated one, so if you didn’t get around to seeing it, you should! It’s so good.
- TOY STORY!!! The Toy Story collection is probably my favorite Disney storyline. Lots of sequels aren’t as good as the originals, but honestly I feel like Toy Story just kept getting better and better. If I had to pick a fave, I would probably have to go with 3!
I think I might wanna host a little Disney+ slumber partayyy soon and invite my Dallas girls. What’s better than binging with your besties?! PLUS – think of all the themed snacks I could make hehehe.
What’s your fave throwback Disney movie? Grab a free 7-day trial here and get browsing – let me know what gems you find 🙂