Gift Guide For The Beauty Girl
Gift Guide for the beauty girl on your list! She loves all things makeup, skincare, and personal wellbeing. Shop the best gift ideas to keep her glowing!
- Vanity mirror. This is splurgeeee but so worth it, especially if you have a blogger in your life! She can easily do selfies and make sure her makeup is on point! More affordable option here.
- Exfoliating Brush. An amazing stocking stuffer for the girl that is all about her skincare. The exfoliating brush is great for your face, but I also use it all over my body to make sure my self-tanner goes on smoothly.
- Colleen Rothschild Mask Trio. G-L-O-W U-P. Can you ever have enough face masks? Colleen Rothschild is having amazing sales on their skincare for you to stock up for everyone on your list. I recently shared my favorite products in this post.
- BeautyBio Microneedling Set. BeautyBio is an incredible beauty brand that I learned about during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this year. I tried the microneedling set myself and it lives up to the hype. I love that you can get radiant skin without having to go into a medspa! The microneedling is great for smoothing fine lines and wrinkles, people have even considered using it over getting fillers!!
- Vitamin C Serum. Adding Vitamin C to your skincare routine gives you brighter, fresher looking skin, improved tone and clarity, smaller pores, less breakouts, fine lines and dark spot. Truly a game-changer. I also love the Skinceuticals version, although it has a higher price tag.
- Revlon Ultimate Liquid Lipstick (in nude). I’ve received so many compliments on this liquid lippie! It lasts all day and is the perfect shade.
Makeup + Skincare + Haircare
- 7. Ultimate Makeup Bag. The one thing your beauty guru doesn’t have? An organized makeup bag. This one is divided into compartments and even has a place for makeup brushes!
- 8. Tula Skincare. I talk about how amazing Tula is all the time and she’s definitely ready to try it out! I’m gifting a few of my close friends my favorites: the rose glow eye balm, day + night cream, and purifying face cleanser. Don’t forget to use the promo code: DANIAUSTIN for 20% off!
- 9. 3-in-1 Hair Dryer Brush. Amazon does it again. This hair dryer brush dries, curls, and straightens. It’s also under $30. I guess dreams do come true.
- 10. Neulash Lash Enhancing Serum. What is the one thing that every girl desires?! YUP, longer eyelashes! I’ve loved using this lash enhancing serum.
Shop More Beauty Gift Ideas
Click an image below to shop!
I’ll be adding more gift guides every week to my “Gift Guides” tab on my blog to save you from overthinking the best gifts for everyone on your list! xx