Click the item in the photo above to shop! Also linking below
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 | Beauty Finds
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Kit. I have a very limited lipstick library, I rotate between Charlotte Tilbury in Pillow Talk and my Kylie Cosmetics in Candy K. IMO, it’s the perfect pinky neutral shade.
- GloPRO Microneedling Regeneration Set. SO CURIOUS ABOUT THIS. I’ve heard reviews of people’s skin has had a serious glow up and decided to try it out myself (stay tuned IG fam).
- NeuLash Lash Enhancing Serum Duo. I’ve talked about this serum before, too! It’s one of the only serums I’ve found that actually works. It also comes in a version for your brows!
- NARS Face Palette. Blush, bronzer, and highlighter in one?! Yes plz.
- Lancome Lash Must-haves Set. I’ve used the eyelash primer in this set for sooo long. You’ve probably heard me talk about on IG Stories a million times. This is truly the complete set to take your eyelashes to the next level. (I also suggest using the L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara in blackest black after the primer and then target your inner corners with the Lancome mascara for a more dramatic look.)
- GlamGlow Clear + Renew Set. Used the GlamGlow Supermud mask once and my skin was soft as baby’s bottom. No joke.
- T3 Cura Hair Dryer. The hype between the T3 hair dryers is that they don’t make your hair frizzy, like other hair dryers. It uses ions to keep hair soft and frizz free. I’ve been using T3 for years!
- Tory Burch Perfume Set. The smell of the Tory Burch perfume is oh so sweet and floral. The bonus travel size is great for throwing in your purse or for travel!
- Diptyque Mini Candles. I have two diptyque candles and they’re super cute for decor. To be honest, I’m afraid to burn them because they’re so expensive LOL. Great for decor, though! Let me know in the comments if you’ve ever burned a Diptyque candle! How does it compare to other candles??
- Emerald Oil + Jade Roller Glow Ritual Duo. Face swelling in the mornings? SAME. I started using a jade roller to help with my puffiness in the mornings and at night. Also, great if you hold a lot of tension in your face!
There you have it!!! Nordstrom Beauty wrapped up for ya. I’ve really tried the majority of these products and these are my honest thoughts, hope it was helpful! 🙂