Black Friday shopping used to mean getting up at 2 in the morning and standing in long lines to fight over 20 Furbies. Fortunately for us, times have changed and you don’t even have to leave your house to get those door buster deals! Here are my top picks for beauty this year!
Sephora: THESE DEALS START 9PM PST, THURSDAY! Every year Sephora has 10$ deals! This year you can look for brands like Tarte, CLEAN, Living Proof, Too Faced and more! They also have the Make Up Forever Artist Palette Volume 2 for $25! If you know anything about MUFE, the quality is well worth the price tag, and THIS is a steal! **DON’T FORGET TO ADD YOUR FREEBIES IN THE WEEKLY SPECIALS TAB!**
Ulta: THESE START AT 5PM CST, THURSDAY! Select Bare Minerals kits are $10. If you need a new heat styling tool, Chi flat irons and blow dryers are on sale for $75! Bed Head jumbo shampoos and conditioners are $7.99!!! This is an amazing gift for the lady in your life who needs a practical splurge! The hair care samplers are perfect if you’ve been wanting to try out It’s a 10, Living Proof or Joico. With a $9.99 price tag, you get to try out the best of those high end brands that may otherwise seem daunting.
Camera Ready Cosmetics: Through 11/26, receive 20% off site wide with code BLKFRI20
- Ben Nye Banana Powder – This yellow toned powder counteracts dark under eyes!
- Ben Nye Final Seal – Ever wonder how the princesses at Disney World keep their makeup in place in the Florida humidity? This is their secret!
- Cinema Secrets Brush Cleaner- Basic but a necessity!
- Bioderma- The original micellar water! It will leave your skin clean and hydrated!
Coastal Scents: 50% OFF SITEWIDE! This is perfect for those beauty beginners out there who just want to try a little of everything!
- Elite Brush set for $24.98
- 28 Neutral Palette for $5.98!!!!
- 26 Shadow Blush Palette for $5.98!!!!
Ofra Cosmetics: 50% off site wide!
- ANY of the long wear liquid lipsticks!
- Wet and Dry Foundation Palette
Macy’s: Macy’s has amazing deals in every price range!
- MAC Little Pigments – $5- ALL the shades are amazing but Blue Brown has duo chrome you won’t see anywhere else!!!
- The Eraser – This will take even the most stubborn makeup off with just water!
- Origins Youth Protecting Power Set – $10- This trio of Origins products will keep your skin smooth,hydrated and protected just in time for winter
- BareMinerals All is Bright Set – $10
- BareMinerals Countdown to Gorgeous set-$49 This set has everything you need for a full look in one package!
- Bobby Brown Moisture Rich Foundation $35 (Regularly $50!)
- Clinque Cherry On Top Set- $15
ZOYA: 70% off any purchase with code YAY! These polishes are AMAZING!
- Perricone MD Cold Plasma Duo for $185.00 (value of $324.00) Perricone This is a pair! One to keep and one to share?!
- Trish McEvoy Lip Perfector New Ultra Wear Pink Lip Gloss for $38, Charlotte Tilbury
- Charlotte’s Instant Party Eyes Three Piece Set for $49
Michael Todd: 40% off site wide
- Knu Eye Treatment
- Fruit Enzyme Scrub
- Mini Mask Madness
Dr. Brandt: 45% off site wide
SkinStore: 25% off with code CYBERWKND
- Arcona Triad Pads **A Dani Austin Favorite!**
- Clarisonic Mia 2 Sonic Glow w/ Kate Somerville Set
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate
- Nest Candles