Welcome to my Men’s Holiday Gift Guide. (Did you miss my last minute gift guide from last week?!) I’m telling y’all – I am doing everything in my power NOT to wait till the last minute for Christmas shopping this year. Somehow, I end up at the mall on Christmas Eve every. single. time. I’ve been texting all the lovely men (lol bro, dad, and Jordan) in my life asking what they want for Christmas and I am excited to share this fun collage with you guys of some of my fav pieces I found for them.
I LOVE #14, the beer holder that you can actually personalize with a monogram. It’s a great price and dudes LOVE IT! Links and details are down below.
Click to Shop My Picks Below!
- Peter Millar Quilted Vest, $179
- Barbour Travel Kit, $99
- Columbia Insulated Jacket, $67
- Ted Baker Chelsea Boots, $195 — honestly, if you buy a man new boots he’s more likely to wear the same pair for the next five years. Worth the investment and subtle hint to update the shoe game!
- Clinique Moisturizer, $27
- The Art of Shaving After-Shave, $40
- Tumi Wallet, $75
- Wool-Blend Sweater, $89
- Cashmere & Cotton Pullover, $59 — I feel like giving a man a pullover for sweater is a classic move. They love them and they look good on! This one is at such a good price, too!
- Hugo Boss Suede Belt, $75
- Ralph Lauren Lounge Pants, $42
- Lacoste Classic Cap, $35
- Ugg Moccasins, $140
- Monogram Cooler, $40 — you can actually personalize this with a monogram. It’s a great price and dudes LOVE IT!
- 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, $25
- SmartWool Socks, $12
- Plaid Flannel Shirt, $65
- Herringbone Gloves, $70
- Barbour Quilted Jacket, $299
- Suede Boots, $125