6 Beauty Products I’m Gifting Myself This December
The other day I saw a meme that was like “you know that feeling when you’re Christmas shopping and something catches your eye and you’re like, “you know who would really like that? ME.” Honestly though, if I was gonna write a letter to Santa, I would just tell him to check out the Nordstrom sales for me 🤪
I don’t know if y’all have noticed, but I’ve been really into makeup and skincare lately! Like I am NOT a professional beauty blogger lol – but I like to have fun with it 😏 and Nordstrom’s beauty products are where it is AT this time of year, ladies! I love how much variety they offer and the quality is always amazing. Plus, there are so many gifts with purchase that it could easily be a “one for you, two for me” situation lol! After all, Santa never said you couldn’t regift your bonus items! 🤪
Here are six skincare products I’m gifting MYSELF this holiday season:
Beauty Products I’m Gifting Myself:
1. Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover. Clinique has just always been the MVP when it comes to gifts with purchase, y’all. Did your mom make you wait until they were having one of these sales so that you got the free gift too?! This makeup remover is so iconic. It is the BEST feeling to massage all of your makeup off with this stuff. And of course, you get a whole bag of goodies if you make a $50+ Clinique purchase.
2. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray. This is such a classic product – it never fails me! It honestly reminds me of the old school Youtube days where you would dramatically spray this all over your face after applying a full face 😂. Grab a gift with purchase when you spend $75+ on Urban Decay products!
3. Laura Mercier Face Illuminator. Girl if you wanna POP at your Christmas parties this year this is IT! I love the shade “addiction” but all of the shades are super pretty. I find that some illuminating powders don’t have great staying power, which is why I fell in LOVE with this one. It started with love at first sight but then it turned into a very happy, long term relationship 😍. Get a free gift with purchase with $75+ purchases! I’m sharing another Laura fave further down this list too hehe.
4. Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Finishing Powder. If you’re not a big fan of using a setting spray, I highly recommend this setting powder. I go back and forth, especially because I like a slightly more matte look in the winter seasons. This powder is on double duty because besides helping everything stay in place, it also blurs fine lines and pores which I’m not gonna say no to hehe. Get a free gift when you spend $100+ on Charlotte Tilbury products.
5. Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm. I love a good liquid lip, but sometimes I’m just tryna get out of the house in a hurry and give my lips a break you feel me?! These Clinique chubby sticks are such a classic product. I have one in my bag at all times (and I think I have like 6 shades…) And of COURSE, Clinique always has the best gifts with purchase (when you spend $50+)! Did anyone else’s mom make them wait til they were having one of these sales before buying your Clinique skincare?!
6. Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation Primer. This primer is the bomb.com ladies. Everything stays where it’s supposed 👏🏻 to 👏🏻 be 👏🏻. My skin gets a lil dry this time of year, so I love how moisturizing this primer is without being oily. And don’t forget, if you spend $75+ you get that free gifffft hehe.
What skincare products are you loving this time of year? Share below so I can browse your recommendations!
Shop the post!
Thanks to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post! As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.