HOW TO PACK FOR A MINI VACATION
I have been compensated by QVC for this post, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Hey Sassy sistas! I dunno about you, but I’m in need of some serious beach therapy. A getaway is calling my name, I’m over here with two hands up waving it to me! But when I get in vacation mode, one of the first things that comes to mind is packing—and how to make it as pain-free as possible.
Thankfully, my go-to place for all my travel essentials is QVC. They have literally everything you could ever need and want for a practical and relaxing vacay. I’m super pumped to team up with them to tell you all about my favorite travel sized products and necessities for when I’m leavin’ on a jet plane.
Mini Vacation Outfit Essentials:
- Vince Camuto Ruffled Off-the-Shoulder Belted Maxi Dress – No getaway is complete without a versatile maxi, whether you’re at the beach or window shopping in town. I love how this dress can be worn on or off the shoulders…plus the tassels are so fun and festive!
- Vince Camuto Leather Ankle Strap Espadrilles – my essential shoe in the summer and on vacation is a classic espadrille—they’re just so chic and go with virtually anything you own. The braided platform on these ones feels so fresh and summery, which is perfect for wherever you’re traveling.
- Vera Bradley Novelty Straw Tote – I cannot live without my go-to straw tote! It’s the perfect catch-all for going to the beach, gym, shopping, and more. Toss in your favorite magazine, water bottle, and all your other essentials, and you’re good to go! Plus the sweet embroidery is just so summery and fun!
- Sole Society Suede Block Heel with Cross Straps – Chances are you might be planning a night out on your vacation, and if so, you’ll be needing a sexy pair of heels to show off your gorgeous pedi! I love these suede heels because they’re super soft and comfortable, plus the block heel (rather than something thin) makes it easy to walk on all kinds of terrain.
- Lay-n-go travel storage bag – this adorable little sack is so handy for keeping things like makeup or toiletries together, but when you open it up, it lays out flat so you can easily see what you’ve got! No more rummaging around in a deep, dark makeup bag for that brush you can’t find.
- Vera Bradley Lighten Up Hanging Travel Organizer – Let’s face it, hotel and resort bathrooms usually aren’t the most luxurious, and trying to stay organized (and get glam!) in a tiny space can be a challenge. That’s why I always use a hanging organizer to keep all of my toiletries in one space and visible. Now you don’t have to worry about cluttering the counter top!
- Packing Envelopes – If you’ve read my organization posts in the past, you know that the best trick is being able to SEE what you’ve got! That’s why I love these mesh bags for storage and travel. There’s a size for everything, from first-aid items to beauty products to travel documents.
- Travel Size Makeup – Confession: I’m a beauty product junkie. It’s virtually impossible to pack everything I would like to take, which is why I always opt for travel-size items that are compact and pass TSA regulations. QVC has everything from lotions, mascara, sprays, creams, and more.
If this list doesn’t have you foaming at the mouth for a getaway… Then I don’t know what else to tell ya! With these tips and tricks, you’ve sure to have a stylish vacation no matter where you’re headed. Check out QVC for all of your travel needs and watch as you enter vacation mode pronto!
Where would you take a mini vacation to? Let us know in the comments below!
And read more about our new rooftop patio to create a resort type stay at your home!